July 26, 2017
Volume 14, Issue 4
May 03, 2017
This policy brief examines school discipline practices and outcomes in Arkansas.
April 19, 2017
Volume 14, Issue 3
March 29, 2017
This policy brief examines National Board Certification in Arkansas and Senate Bill 555, which proposes the modification and enhancement of NBC incentive bonuses for teachers receiving certification after January 2018.
Volume 13, Issue 4
February 21, 2017
This report is a first edition of the OEP awards for the 2015-16 academic year, highlighting top performing schools around the state based on the 2015 ACT-Aspire assessments.
- High-Achieving Elementary Schools based on performance in ACT-Aspire Exams
- High-Achieving Middle Schools based on performance in ACT-Aspire Exams
- High-Achieving Jr. High Schools based on performance in the ACT-Aspire Exams
- High-Achieving High Schools based on performance in the ACT-Aspire Exams
- Beating the Odds: High Achieving Schools serving Low Income Communities
Volume 14, Issue 2
January 18, 2017
This policy brief summarizes and analyzes the results of the recently released Quality Counts 2017 report by Education Week.
Volume 14, Issue 1
January 11, 2017
In this brief we examine the Succeed Scholarship Program and consider the impacts for Arkansas schools and students.