The 2015 OEP Conference will be on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at Heifer International in Little Rock!
We are very excited about partnering with the Office of Innovation for Education on this year’s theme of Student Learning and Assessment.
We will have speakers and panels that focus on understanding current landscape and policies relevant to student learning and assessment. In addition, you will find perspectives regarding where learning and assessment may be headed next! The conference will be divided into morning and afternoon sessions targeted toward specific audiences: policymakers in the morning and educators (school administrators, principals and teachers) in the afternoon. Morning sessions will start at 9am and afternoon sessions will start at 1pm.
The list of presenters includes:
- Governor Asa Hutchinson
- Denise Airola, Director, Office of Innovation for Education, University of Arkansas
- Hope Allen, Director of Student Assessment, Arkansas Department of Education
- Alan Lytle, Public School Program Advisor- English Language Learners Assessment Specialist, Arkansas Department of Education
- Katy Seifritz, Instructional Facilitator, Fayetteville Public Schools
- Tracy Tucker, Superintendent, Hermitage School District
- Megan Witonski, Assistant Superintendent for Innovation, Accountability, and STEM, Springdale Public Schools
Lunch will be provided from 11:45-12:45 for those who would like to enjoy cross-audience discussion and Governor Hutchinson as speaker!
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited; DO NOT delay! Register now!